NEMO-Q Glass Sign-In SystemHere's the long version..
The new GLASS Sign-In System from NEMO-Q Allows you to manage walk-in traffic and waiting customers in a professional manner. Customers feel that they have a secure place in line and your staff will have a firm handle on who is waiting and for how long. Your customers can select different service types in a retail or banking environment, while they may select to see a specific staff member in places like salons and barber shops.
With the texting option, the system will send the customer a text when it is their turn or, as an option, when there is one customer ahead of them – perfect for locations where there is other shopping to do or where the customer chooses to wait elsewhere. The customer sign-in screen can run on any tablet or computer with an internet connection and the staff screens can be operated from tablets, computers or their phones.
Digital Tablet Sign In
- Can be mounted on a floor-stand, desk-stand or mounted to a wall
- Connect to the internet via WiFi or a network cable (recommended)
- Customers select desired service and enter their name
- The system can be set so that the customer can select a specific staff member
- Customers may enter their mobile number
Staff Action Panel
- The Staff Action screen is used by your employees and not seen by customers
- The screen shows who is waiting and for how long
- Select and serve any person in line or press a button to get the "next in line"
- When a staff member logs in, they can automatically become an available option on the customer sign in screen
- The screen shows if the customer has been sent a text message
TV Status Panel
- Customers easily see where they are in line
- Compatible with most Smart TV's or any TV connected to a browsing device
- The Staff Dashboard allows you to see what staff members are doing
- See if any customers are waiting for them specifically
- Monitor how long a staff member is spending with customers
SMS Queueing Features
- When the texting feature is activated, your customers can opt to enter their mobile number and receive a message when it's their turn.
- For locations where customers may roam over a larger area, settings make it possible to have the message sent when it is "almost" their turn.